- 60-80 rolls (480 to 640 pieces) per hour
- Makes consistent and uniform product
- 10 minutes training needed
- Makes regular and inside-out rolls
- Easy clean. the Roller-35 has water-flow holes cut in the chassis styled in our “sushi machine hexagon” logo. These allow water to clean the underside of the rolling plates.
- Carry handle. Extended hex-holes in the chassis base double up as handle so you can comfortably transport the machine.
- Hygienic. The rolling plates are “V”cut on the underside meaning no rice can get trapped.
- Mechanical stops make damaging the machine very tough. They also help the user create the perfect sushi roll whilst the stung mechanism gives great feel to the rolling action.
- All components are UK sourced and hand assembled in the UK
- Metals are tough 3mm 316 (marine grade) stainless steel. Better than regular stainless, the roller-35 is dishwasher-proof.
- Plastics are “Acetal”. Non stick whilst being able to withstand the high temperatures of a dishwasher.
- Springs are hand made in Sheffield (also 316).
- Service free. All fixings cannot be easily removed. A special tool is required to disassemble the machine meaning no fixings can come off into food.